When you ship on a regular basis, there are some shipping essentials you should always have on hand. Poly mailers and clear bags are obvious, but don’t forget shipping labels. Like poly mailers, mailer labels are essential for people and businesses that are regularly shipping products and fulfilling orders. There are a variety of options to choose from when you’re filling your need for mailer labels, so here are Shop4Mailers tips for purchasing wholesale shipping labels:
- Adequate space - your mailer labels need to have the space to include all the required information to get your parcel from point A to point B.
- Quality materials - regardless of whether you choose 30-up labels or some other style mailer label, make sure that they’re made of a material that allows you to print without smearing.
- Wholesale labels - like with anything else, purchasing wholesale shipping labels gets you the most value for your money.
What to Look For in 30-Up Labels
30-Up labels are a popular style of mailer label and conveniently fill many of your shipping needs. Make sure that your 30-Up labels are:
- Compatible with your printer - your 30-Up labels should be compatible with the kind of printer you use so you can easily personalize them.
- Wholesale label pricing
Use a free template to conveniently print your return address on your wholesale shipping labels or edit each individual 30-Up label with the intended person’s address.
What to Look for in a Warning Label
Warning wholesale labels are a lesser known, but equally important style of wholesale shipping label you should keep on hand. Wholesale labels that clearly state a warning regarding the dangers of misusing packaging materials protect consumers who may not know any better. They also protect your company from liability if something were to happen to a customer with your packaging. Things you want to look for when purchasing wholesale labels with a warning are:
- Verbiage - make sure that your labels clearly state not to use your packaging as a toy, and to keep away from small children who may not know better.
- Fulfillment service compliant - many fulfillment companies, like Amazon, have strict guidelines that their partners must adhere to.
- Multiple translations - depending on your customer base and your individual needs, you might want to choose a label that includes the warning in multiple languages.
Why Buy Wholesale Shipping Labels
Wholesale purchasing is when you purchase directly from a warehouse or distributer in large quantities. Buying wholesale products at a higher volume lowers the cost of the individual products, which means big savings for you. Wholesale shipping labels are no exception, and purchasing in large quantities, like our 30-Up labels that come in quantities of 100 or 1000 pages, saves you money.
Shop4Mailers Wholesale Shipping Supplies
Shipping labels are an integral part of the shipping process, whether you’re a small business or a large corporation. Shop4Mailers has everything you need to ship your products to your customers in a convenient way that saves you money. We are here to answer your questions and provide you with excellent customer service.