There are plenty of reasons to love poly mailers, but often, they are forgotten in the shipping world, skipped over for cardboard and other kinds of packaging. However, here at Shop4Mailers, we think they are perfect for just about anything you need to ship, especially light-weight, non-fragile items like clothing, jewelry, art, and books. Let’s take a look at a few other reasons that explain why we love poly mailers so much.
- Poly mailers are almost always cheaper than corrugated or cardboard containers, especially if you purchase your poly mailers wholesale.
- Poly mailers are weather-proof, which is an advantage when you are shipping to locations all over the country.
- Poly bags are super thin, so they take up less room than alternative shipping containers.
- Poly bags are made of durable material, so they are less likely to be damaged in the shipping process, meaning your products arrive safe and sound.
- Most poly mailers are even reusable.
- Poly bags are a lighter weight option, which equals cheaper shipping costs.
How Are Poly Mailers Eco-Friendly?
The truth is, most poly-mailers, made up of a plastic called polyethylene, can and should be recycled! However, because recycling polyethylene items like grocery bags and an eco-friendly poly mailer is not as easy as cardboard boxes and other shipping materials, it is often forgotten, but it can be done!
Wholesale poly mailers need to be disposed of in the proper way to ensure they don't end up in the trash, which sends them to the landfill. One easy way to recycle your eco-friendly poly mailer is by visiting your local grocery store—many have collection points for plastic grocery sacks and poly mailers! Another way that you can find a local drop-off location is by visiting this website and entering your zip code. It’s just that easy!
While it may seem counterintuitive to label plastic as an eco-friendly alternative to paper, there are a few facts that make this accurate. First, it is typically much more energy efficient to produce plastic poly mailers and recycle them than it is to do the same with their paper counterparts. Second, because poly mailers are also much lighter, shipping is also more energy-efficient (and less costly), too!
Tips for Reusing Poly Mailers
If you decide to reuse your eco-friendly poly mailer before recycling, there are a few ways to do so! Let’s take a look at a few tips for repurposing an eco-friendly poly mailer.
- If your poly bag features a second adhesive strip, your customers can reseal the package to reuse either for making a return or for shipping something new to friends or family members.
- If your wholesale poly mailers do not have a second adhesive strip, there's still hope! Your customers can reuse their poly bags by simply folding down the flap and securely taping it. Since poly mailers are known for their strength and durability, they should be able to withstand being shipped a few times before they are eventually recycled.
Either way, you can encourage customers to love the environment one eco-friendly poly mailer at a time. Planet Earth with thank you both for doing so!
Our Favorite Poly Mailers in The Shop
Picking the right wholesale poly mailers can often turn up lots of options that aren’t quite what you’re looking for. However, at Shop4Mailers, we value the ability to provide you plenty of options when it comes to picking the right poly mailers. We’ve got a collection for everyone—white poly bags, color poly bags, design poly bags, and even clear ones! We’ve got a few favorites, too. Let’s take a look at some of them now so we can help you find the perfect eco-friendly poly mailer for your home or business today!
- This pink poly mailer will add a pop of color to any mail room and bring a smile to your customer's face when it finally reaches their mailbox or doorstep! Featuring an easy-peel and self-seal tab, securing this mailer is a breeze.
- Share the love with this glossy heart poly mailer, featuring a red background and fun, white decorative hearts. Perfect for any time you want to show your customers some love or a great option for Valentine’s day deliveries. No matter what, we think you’ll love these mailers!
- By far one of our most popular options, these white poly mailers come in seven different sizes and thicknesses, and they are perfect for just about any product you need to ship. Plus, you can customize them with creative shipping labels and other adhesives if you want to add a pop of color!
- Our clear poly bag options are a fun way to express your creativity by letting internal packaging show through, or you can use them as an extra layer of protection as an inner bag for your products. The possibilities are endless!
Buying in Bulk to Save Time and Money
When you purchase your poly mailer wholesale, not only are you saving money, but you’re saving yourself and your company precious time, as well! Poly mailers typically require a lot less space in your office, and they are also a snap to package and seal—not so with traditional shipping materials like cardboard boxes. After all, time is money, right?
We’re a company founded on selling you poly mailers and other essential shipping supplies in bulk, and we'd love to help you find the highest-quality mailers for a price that won’t break the bank. We pride ourselves on giving you the best prices for your bulk shipping materials, but we don’t believe in skimping on quality.
Make Shipping Easy, One Poly Mailer at A Time
Here at Shop4Mailers, we believe that shipping materials should be durable, attractive, and affordable. We do our best to provide you with quality materials, allowing you to buy your poly mailer wholesale—without the hidden fees or extra charges. As our customer, you are our top priority, and we'll do whatever we can to provide you with excellent customer service experience along the way. From the latest eco-friendly poly mailer to labels and other shipping essentials, we’ve got your packaging needs covered! Contact us today with any specific shipping needs—we’d love to hear from you.